foilagefall
New member
Whatโs your IGN?: NotDeerly
What's your Discord Tag?: Oh.deerly
Do you have any alternative accounts?: None.
How old are you?: 16 --> 17 within a few weeks.
Please select which types of build you excel at:
Please upload your portfolio (Use a website like Imgur or Google Sites):
Click Imgur.
Please confirm that you agree to the following terms:
What's your Discord Tag?: Oh.deerly
Do you have any alternative accounts?: None.
How old are you?: 16 --> 17 within a few weeks.
Please select which types of build you excel at:
- Interior (house decorations & layouts, build interiors, etc.)
- Exterior (wall patterns, building exteriors, etc.) - This is being worked on for me.
- Organics (trees, parks, lakes, sewers, etc.)
Please upload your portfolio (Use a website like Imgur or Google Sites):
Click Imgur.
Please confirm that you agree to the following terms:
- I will receive constructive criticism and I will accept having my buildings modified to fit the style of the server and the solicited commission.
- I will do my best to correct the potential mistakes I commit as a builder.
- I will try my best to comply with the deadlines established by the Build Lead.
- I will not trace nor re-use someone else's work to finish my commissions.
I agree to all the terms above.