KandiiedKoree Beta Tester Application

KawaiiDesuNe

New member
What is your IGN?
KandiiedKoree

Do you have any alternative accounts?
KandiiKore (OG account, no longer acessible but including it just in case.)

What's your discord tag?
@itsssbowtime

How did you learn about the server?
I was recommended the server via a friend of mine who's a member of the social team, around mid-2025. I've stuck around the discord since to keep up with the newest announcements.

Why do you wish to become a beta tester?
I have eagerly awaited the release of this server since its introduction, and I wish to become a beta tester to assist in the servers creation whilst fleshing out my characters. While I have played on different Minecraft rp servers before, I am particularly interested in finding pleasant alternatives. I deeply appreciate the server's current creative direction with its animation and world building, especially with its more horror oriented aspects, and would be honored to assist in any way I can.

What do you expect to do once the server releases?
Once the server releases, I expect to continue my duties to assist in the creation of new updates by giving my ideas. Additionally, I'd continue to develop my character ideas and RP skills by introducing other types of role play such as MusicRP to the server.

Please include any additional information you'd like to share with us (Optional)
I've played on several RP servers, and know how to properly conduct myself + have a plethora of experience. I also have a concept for a YRP exclusive character that's a chunnibyou with deep ties to the occult and otaku culture.

Acknowledgements
By submitting this application, I consent to the following terms:
  • I will not abuse, hide, or lie about any bugs or unintended features that I find on the server. In such case, I will report it via Discord/Forums channels.
  • I understand that any content found on the server is, by default, public and shareable. Nonetheless, I will not share any contents that have been explicitly marked as "private" or "not available for public".
  • I will be active as a beta tester, periodically logging on and getting pre-release updates on the server while also researching which aspects of the server could be improved.
  • I will follow all rules stated in the rulebook and follow the staff team's instructions when necessary for the safety of the server.
  • I may change the style of this thread to improve its readability, but I will not change or skip any questions found in the format.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top