miray
New member
What is your IGN?
miraytradiol
Do you have any alternative accounts?
nope!
What's your discord tag?
miraytradiol
How did you learn about the server?
From my friends! They told me about the server and looking into it, I found it quite interesting!
Why do you wish to become a beta tester?
I want to be part of the beta-testers and contribute to the development in some way
I don't have any development skills myself, cant write codes really but I'd love to help out by finding out bugs and testing out features before the server fully publishes so that the finished product would be as polished-as-possible
What do you expect to do once the server releases?
As a beta-tester, find out bugs and report them back mainly! But also test out new features, give my opinions and feedback on them and help the shape the server. As a normal player when the server fully releases, I mainly just plan on roleplaying and having fun experiences, probably focus on the family and school aspect of the server aswell as learning about the mysterious and interesting lore the lore-writers have prepared for the players.
Please include any additional information you'd like to share with us (Optional)
If it matters, i do testing for a mod developer. Other than that, I dont have any other additional information to provide, thanks for reading, Jurei-Yima.
Acknowledgements
By submitting this application, I consent to the following terms:
miraytradiol
Do you have any alternative accounts?
nope!
What's your discord tag?
miraytradiol
How did you learn about the server?
From my friends! They told me about the server and looking into it, I found it quite interesting!
Why do you wish to become a beta tester?
I want to be part of the beta-testers and contribute to the development in some way
What do you expect to do once the server releases?
As a beta-tester, find out bugs and report them back mainly! But also test out new features, give my opinions and feedback on them and help the shape the server. As a normal player when the server fully releases, I mainly just plan on roleplaying and having fun experiences, probably focus on the family and school aspect of the server aswell as learning about the mysterious and interesting lore the lore-writers have prepared for the players.
Please include any additional information you'd like to share with us (Optional)
If it matters, i do testing for a mod developer. Other than that, I dont have any other additional information to provide, thanks for reading, Jurei-Yima.
Acknowledgements
By submitting this application, I consent to the following terms:
- I will not abuse, hide, or lie about any bugs or unintended features that I find on the server. In such case, I will report it via Discord/Forums channels.
- I understand that any content found on the server is, by default, public and shareable. Nonetheless, I will not share any contents that have been explicitly marked as "private" or "not available for public".
- I will be active as a beta tester, periodically logging on and getting pre-release updates on the server while also researching which aspects of the server could be improved.
- I will follow all rules stated in the rulebook and follow the staff team's instructions when necessary for the safety of the server.
- I may change the style of this thread to improve its readability, but I will not change or skip any questions found in the format.