SilasWasTaken
New member
What is your IGN?
SilasIsWinning!
Do you have any alternative accounts?
Yes! I have two alternate accounts, one being SilasIsLarping and the other being YkSilas
What's your discord tag?
silaswastaken_22
How did you learn about the server?
I genuinely cannot remember but I believe I heard about it through a friend. I was eventually invited to the discord and from there have been watching the server develop.
Why do you wish to become a beta tester?
I've been watching the server develop and I'm quite interested in seeing what it becomes. I'd like to be able to help with running through things before release, find bugs, or just general things that need adjustments, and then to give actual feedback.
What do you expect to do once the server releases?
I plan on being fairly active and seriously roleplaying on the server. I actually already have a character and am part of a family being made for the server, I expect I'll probably stick to passive RP, developing my character naturally and seeing what stories come. I actually think I may wanna do family RP if possible as I've never had the chance to do it properly.
Please include any additional information you'd like to share with us (Optional)
N/A
Acknowledgements
By submitting this application, I consent to the following terms:
SilasIsWinning!
Do you have any alternative accounts?
Yes! I have two alternate accounts, one being SilasIsLarping and the other being YkSilas
What's your discord tag?
silaswastaken_22
How did you learn about the server?
I genuinely cannot remember but I believe I heard about it through a friend. I was eventually invited to the discord and from there have been watching the server develop.
Why do you wish to become a beta tester?
I've been watching the server develop and I'm quite interested in seeing what it becomes. I'd like to be able to help with running through things before release, find bugs, or just general things that need adjustments, and then to give actual feedback.
What do you expect to do once the server releases?
I plan on being fairly active and seriously roleplaying on the server. I actually already have a character and am part of a family being made for the server, I expect I'll probably stick to passive RP, developing my character naturally and seeing what stories come. I actually think I may wanna do family RP if possible as I've never had the chance to do it properly.
Please include any additional information you'd like to share with us (Optional)
N/A
Acknowledgements
By submitting this application, I consent to the following terms:
- I will not abuse, hide, or lie about any bugs or unintended features that I find on the server. In such case, I will report it via Discord/Forums channels.
- I understand that any content found on the server is, by default, public and shareable. Nonetheless, I will not share any contents that have been explicitly marked as "private" or "not available for public".
- I will be active as a beta tester, periodically logging on and getting pre-release updates on the server while also researching which aspects of the server could be improved.
- I will follow all rules stated in the rulebook and follow the staff team's instructions when necessary for the safety of the server.
- I may change the style of this thread to improve its readability, but I will not change or skip any questions found in the format.