Whatโs your IGN?: wifiter
What's your Discord Tag?: wifiterr
Do you have any alternative accounts?: Nope
How old are you?: 18
Please select which types of build you excel at:
Do you have previous experience working as a Builder?: I have never really built for a team before for roleplay servers but I used to build for old PvP servers a lot, I do have experience in building mods and plugins such as Axiom and Worldedit, etc
Please upload your portfolio (Use a website like Imgur or Google Sites):
Please confirm that you agree to the following terms:
- Also, please note that some of these builds for the windows have jungle trapdoors as the texturepack I have redesigns them and they look different for me, I didn't notice I had them off
What's your Discord Tag?: wifiterr
Do you have any alternative accounts?: Nope
How old are you?: 18
Please select which types of build you excel at:
- Interior (house decorations & layouts, build interiors, etc.)
- Exterior (wall patterns, building exteriors, etc.)
- Organics (trees, parks, lakes, sewers, etc.)
Do you have previous experience working as a Builder?: I have never really built for a team before for roleplay servers but I used to build for old PvP servers a lot, I do have experience in building mods and plugins such as Axiom and Worldedit, etc
Please upload your portfolio (Use a website like Imgur or Google Sites):
Please confirm that you agree to the following terms:
- I will receive constructive criticism and I will accept having my buildings modified to fit the style of the server and the solicited commission.
- I will do my best to correct the potential mistakes I commit as a builder.
- I will try my best to comply with the deadlines established by the Build Lead.
- I will not trace nor re-use someone else's work to finish my commissions.
- Also, please note that some of these builds for the windows have jungle trapdoors as the texturepack I have redesigns them and they look different for me, I didn't notice I had them off
Last edited: